In this Article We are going to discuss about “How to Recover Deleted Files in Android” As we all know Android operating system is one of the most successful OS in the History of Mobile World. in today’s Time Android is the most Popular and Widely used operating system in the world. Everyone Loves Android because of its user-friendly interface and Extraordinary Features. the craze of Android OS also Affected IOS in a great manner that’s why Apple announces to Launch android phones Soon.
So here we are going to talk about how to recover lost/deleted android phone’s data using Dr. Fone software (which works for both rooted and non-rooted devices). this Software is also Available for IOS on official Website please download that and enjoy it in IOS also.
How to Recover Deleted Files in Android
Learn step by step guide on “How to Recover Deleted Files in Android”.
Introducing Dr. Fone Software
Features of Dr. Fone Android Data Recovery Software
- It is Best Software Available in market to recover lost data.
- it support Many Files To recover.
- Easy to Use.
- Simple and convenient User interface.
- Also Available In Trial Version.
- Quick Install and Instant use.
- NO Reboot Required.
How To use!
- First of all you need to Enable USB debugging in your Android Phone.
- You Can Enable Debugging of Android Phone in Setting/Developer Options (Check Screen shot to know in Brief)
- Now Connect Your Phone Using USB Data Cable.
- Open Dr. Fone Software.
- and Follow The on Screen Instructions.
When Data Recovery Start Just Sit Back and Relax It will take few Minutes Depends On the Deleted Data and Files.
When Done Just save your data any where you want and Access.
NOTE : Please Check Instructions also.
Watch Video Here